Emergency Dental Care
In case of dental emergency please call 01295 230899 for details
Even patients with the best cared-for teeth can sometimes experience a dental emergency. If you need an emergency dentist please contact the practice immediately on 01295 230899. We have an emergency dentist on call every day and strive to treat all dental emergencies within 24 hours.
Conditions that constitute dental emergencies can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. When such an emergency occurs, you will want to see a dentist as soon as possible. At Amsel & Wilkins we are committed to getting rid of your discomfort, and to help with any pain.
We see many types of dental emergency in patients of all ages. Some of the emergencies that we regularly help with include:
- Severe toothache or jaw pain that over-the-counter pain relief (such as paracetamol, aspirin or ibuprofen) fail to ease
- Dental abscesses or serious gum swelling, with or without pain, indicative of a gum infection
- Teeth lost through injury, accident or sporting mishaps
- Teeth that become wobbly or loose after trauma to the mouth or face
- Excessive or continual bleeding after oral surgery or a tooth extraction
- Teeth that are badly cracked or chipped following an accident or facial injury
- Lost or broken bridges, crowns, braces or dentures
When you call us for an emergency dental appointment we will do everything possible to see you on the same day, certainly within 24 hours. The earlier you contact the practice, the more chance you have of seeing a dentist on the same day. You may not be able to see your regular dentist or dentist of choice, but all of our team share the same caring, gentle approach to dentistry and the same commitment to get you out of pain.
It will not always be possible to complete your treatment in a single emergency dental appointment, but we will stabilise you and relieve your pain before booking you in for further appointments as necessary to complete treating your condition.Back to Treatments Click Here to Book an Appointment